kind·ness [kahynd-nis] noun
1. the state or quality of being kind: kindness to animals.
2. a kind act; favor: his many kindnesses to me.
3. kind behavior: I will never forget your kindness.
4. friendly feeling; liking.
em·pa·thy [em-puh-thee] noun
1. the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.
or·gan·ized [awr-guh-nahyzd] adjective
1. having a formal organization or structure, especially to coordinate or carry out for widespread activities: organized medicine; organized crime.
fun [fuhn] noun
1. something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.
2. enjoyment or playfulness: She's full of fun.